Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Why we don't take many Family photos

As you all know, I am cheap frugal. I ordered some Christmas cards, ran out of them, ran out of stamps and decided that this whole "internet" thing might work to my advantage. So I refusal to spend my, I mean our money on more stamps as I had already sent cards to most of the important people on my Christmas list.

About 8 months ago, Rachael asked me how come we never had any family photos taken of us? I shot her a glare and said "are you serious"? Believe me, I tried, tried to get my spawns lovely children to take a nice picture together... This is what I ended up with last year before someone (me) ended up crying.











I warned the spawns I was going to upload these pictures anyway so - there you have it... Why we don't have family pictures taken!

1 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Actually, I think they're pretty cute. And boy, Nick sure is cooperative. Is the "the good one?"haha