Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We all suffer as one....



My friend Stacey and I have been walking.. Well, we mostly talk but we do manage to put one foot in front of the other. Walking and talking - we decided it might not be safe to try and chew gum at the same time so for now, we just walk and talk. Its free, cheap therapy.

Here in O'side, they have a the "Turkey Trot". Its a quick 5K walk/run/trot around the town on Thanksgiving Day. Last year, I thought about it on Thanksgiving Day and decided that I should sign up for it. It can't be that hard right? I'm pretty sure I can do a darn good waddle..

So, I signed my whole family up witout their knowledge.. They received a notice via e-mail that they were registered. Yup, figured that a family that suffers together stays together...

3 comments:

Elizabeth Sampson RN, RMT said...

Yahoo! WTG Kandee. I will be with you all the way! I would love to see pictures or a video of you during the turkey trot :) I am so proud of you. Happy turkey day!

Mrs4444 said...

Well....How'd it go?!

Anonymous said...

I love the "mom commits the whole family to doing it because she thinks its a good idea" theme! Did the family all participate?