Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Phew, I need a vacation from their vacation.

Finally I can find my sanity - ok well that is a lie, I haven't had my sanity in a very long time but I can now enjoy the normalicy of my insane life.
Nancy, Fast Eddie, Melissa, Rod, Kaleb and Gavin left over the weekend.
The gang started arriving on the 17th and stayed through the 24th. We packed alot of fun into their vacation. We all sat poolside with our Margarita glasses on Sunday. Lucky for us Adam and Julie were able to come in from Denver for the day.

Monday was beach day here in Oceanside


Tuesday was a trip up to Disneyland where although it was a gloomy day, we had an amazing time One thing I learned about Disney in the rain is that you don't have to wait long for the rides. The longest we waited was 10 minutes for any of the rides including Space Mountain which I overwhelming enjoyed which made me want to hurl, next was the Star Wars trip where I sat on the aisle seat, lowered my sunglasses and closed my eyes due to the Space Mountain ride). Check out the driver Gavin's eyes.

Wednesday was Tidepool day in LaJolla


Thursday we took in a baseball game at Angel Stadium. The game turned from baseball to hockey due to a fight in the stands in the 8th innning. . Friday was our day of rest where Rod hunted lizards to throw in our bearded dragon's cage. Rod thought the dragon would eat the small lizards but they ended up laying on top of each other soaking up the sun. Gavin who is 8 decided he should top his vacation off with a tramp stamp to match mine.

I personally think that we all had a great time, although everyone has their own version. Who knows, maybe by the time they left they were all thinking that the plane could not get off the runway soon enough for them to get back to NY. Everyone has "their side" to the story...

0 comments: