
Nothing like a e-mail from a family member with the phrase "we are coming to visit" to get some work around the house done. I've never been one to have a "hunny-do" list but I on my fridge is one with about 10 items on it.
It seems absolutely crazy to feel the need to get things ready for guests. I mean if they really like us, who the heck cares what the house looks like right? WRONG.
Secretly I love when people come to visit because a timeline is set. Things that I want to do around my house get actually done before the clock strikes Nothing like a deadline to make me stop procrastinating and get in gear.
Honestly I do better with a list, I should make one for everyday. I feel so empowered when I can cross one of my list.
When we lived in NY, nothing ever got done on time because no one ever wanted to come visit us. Seriously, what does Western NY have to offer in February other than cold and snow? Now that we have sunshine every day, I can bribe guests to come.
When should I pencil you in for a visit? I need my bathroom remodeled....
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Oh crap, we have visitors coming...
Posted by KandeeInNY at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're so funny. I wish...
Post a Comment