Monday, November 10, 2008

25


I'm a lousy blogger, maybe I'm a lazy blogger. Anyway you add or multiply, its only 25. Over the course of almost a year, an entire year - 25 - 25 no good posts.
I'm just not a giver, I try to fit it all in, you know - work, 3 kids, facebook, myspace, grocery shopping cleaning toilets etc. but my blogging seems to be the one that suffers. I even bought the blue cleaner for my toilets thinking that would allow me more time, more time to do the fun stuff. Stupid cleaner, wears off sooner than I would hope and not it just looks like rancid urine in the shade of green. So what do I give up?
My first choice is work.... I've actually mentioned that I find it to be overrated anyways. Kids, well in as much as I threaten, I can't give them up and maintain a life outside of the legal system. Grocery shopping? Well I actually enjoy that, I'm a coupon freak and its more the thrill of the hunt. Take today for example; Ralphs had the Quaker Rice Cakes on sale for $.50 each. Yeah, thats right $.50 cents! So, over the last week, I have bought almost 30 bags... why? Why knows, but if we have an earthquake, I can choke down those damn ricecakes for a few days until Barack gets us back on track. It gives me great pleasure to have the cashier at Ralphs inform me that I have saved $75.23 today leaving with a debit amount of $18.27.
Still I ponder what to give up so I can contribute more than 25 posts per year.. Exercise? Well that would work IF I did EXERCISE. Cigarettes? - yeah I don’t smoke…… Crack? - have to actually do crack before I give it up.
Maybe if I manage my time better I won't have to give up anything, maybe if my ADD doesn't kick in so often I can do it all.
Yeah right, who am I kidding. Maybe I can pay someone???? HINT… Hint.

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

You could do what I do; give up sleep! :)

Mike said...

Sleep, sex, relationships, friends all those things you could give up. Of course if you give them up, what would you write about? Good to see you back...