Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fragments

This is my first time posting a Friday Fragment so I know my good friend Ms 4444's will help me out and fix my post. Right???? (hint, insert your site here)
----------------------------------------------------------
I hate to shop, I was in a couple stores today for the upcoming December 25th and I thought I would slit my wrists. I hate to shop.....
----------------------------------------------------------
My office Christmas party is tomorrow and I so do not want to go... I would rather stay home and sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------
I don't blog often because I feel I have nothing to say... the more I read other people's blogs, the more I realize it doesn't matter what you say..
----------------------------------------------------------
I secretly wish I could have a tape worm for about 6 weeks and drop 50lbs the easy way..
----------------------------------------------------------
I realized today that I am a bad mother, St. Nick has never been to my house on December 6th or after midnight on December 5th. (It's a Mid-Western thing, at least that is what I am told).
----------------------------------------------------------
I must have the wrong idea about this Friday Fragment thing, it seems like its a confession.

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Nice fragments! :)


What do you mean? You're not a bad mother; you gave your kids a Christmas present in July, for crying out loud! (Are you still swimming these days??)

Love you, Silly.

Fixed your linky. Next time, click on the title of your post and use that URL.

P.S. Can I have the tapeworm when you're done with it?

Mike said...

I was out with my oldest today shopping and for a Saturday it wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. Shopping hasn't been the nightmare I thought it would be this year. Thank God, slitting my wrists would be kind of messy...